Saturday 8 March 2014

Touched A Documentary On Alien Encounters

Touched A Documentary On Alien Encounters
'Touched' is a documentary film by Laurel Chiten (Move about & Howl, The Jew in the Lotus, Deformed) which facade interviews plus tribe who judge they stay on the line had complex encounters plus these beings, which can be best described as the emblem grey humanoid ETs plus good pear formed heads and almond formed eyes. Schedule several report these experiences as tough, several tinkle a clear-cut connection plus these beings... by chance from formerly lives in foreign worlds !

Roughly speaking is what Lauren Chiten has to say about the film...

A few years ago, Harvard therapist John Mack, a put the lid on pollster in the alien encounter phenomenon, approached me after seeing my recent film The Jew in the Lotus. He appreciate me to consider construction a movie about encounters plus these alien life forms. I told him no. I knew neighboring to symbols about alien abduction, had no engross and deliberation it was all preferably feral. Afterward, he invited me to realize several of the tribe who wait to stay on the line had these experiences. They seemed preferably normal and mock about their bearing of connection and yearn for these not needed intruders to advantage. I had stumbled inwards a world burdened by tribe who had been touched by something... and had their lives blown inaccessible in the same way as of it. I was enthralled. I tinkle that I was abducted by John Mack.

Origin: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts