Tuesday 17 February 2015

Carl Feindt On Eye To The Sky

Carl Feindt On Eye To The Sky
Carl Feindt states: "I have been fascinated by aviation since the late days of WW2. Starting with carved balsa replicas and later by flying models of aircraft, I followed my passion into service as a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. After high school I studied aircraft engineering at the Academy of Aeronautics (off LaGuardia Airport's runway) in New York City. Following two years with the Air Force, a family hardship forced me to return to civilian life, where I joined a major airline for which I worked in customer service for 34 years.

Upon retirement I was interested in becoming active in Ufology, about which I had been reading since the early 60's. The opportunity came when Jan Aldrich, a UFO researcher, asked for volunteers to do local newspaper searches. Over the course of eight years, I studied microfilm rolls at the University of Delaware, exhaustively covering the years between 1923 and 1967, and found approximately 750 UFO-related articles - this from the second smallest state in the union.

Intrigued by the fact that aircraft cannot emerge or submerge into water, I started assembling water-related UFO cases, which has grown into a data base of this aspect of the UFO mystery." http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

UFO Paranormal radio network


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts