Tuesday 17 February 2015

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Seymour

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Seymour
UFO SIGHTING IN SEYMOUR, CONNECTICUT ON JANUARY 29TH 2015 - I WAS LOOKING OUTSIDE WHEN I SAW A WHITE LIGHT IN THE DISTANT WHEN IT CAME CLOSER LIGHT STARTED SHOWING I WAS TRYING TO REACH FOR MY IPOD TO TAKE VIDEO BUT COULDN'T FIND IT WHEN I WENT TO LOOK IT WAS FLYING OVER MY HOUSE.

So I was going to sleep and I decided to take one look outside the window so I opened it and looked around and in the distance I saw a white light I thought maybe it was a star but no there was noise coming from its direction so I was like damn were dead cause I thought it was a falling plane. So I decided let me get my iPod and take a video but I couldn't get grasp it so when I look out again I see light coming closer and closer when it flies directly over my house I saw a rectangulat shaped object I was like no way it can't be.so immediately I go downstairs tell everyone what I saw and when my sister looks outside she sees the lights I explained in the distance.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/15ZAYrsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts