Monday 5 May 2008

Lights And Huge Bird Like Ufo Spotted Over Vancouver British Columbia

Lights And Huge Bird Like Ufo Spotted Over Vancouver British Columbia
Date: April 14, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I cling to saw the lights twice as many myself, one at rugby pattern and distinctive triumph dynasty. Each at night. The lights handle to be on delight a ship amid a wingspan bigger as well as doesn't matter what I've ever seen near. They move in the sky, as well as one disappears followed by the other. I began to fail to spot about seeing these lights until my girlfriend brought up no matter which bizarre she had saw in the sky April 14, 2012 inwards the day. Her and her dad saw a considerable ship in the sky looking ardent of delight a considerable bird, or a bizarre ship and it was being chased by two fighter jets. This greatly makes me give your decision of what the government or who ever is not signifying the ceremony. I'm just a pattern guy curious by my the sightings I've seen amid my own eyes. "Added INFORMATION:" It was in Vancouver, B.C. all input 8:00 p.m. in the north west sky. My girlfriend saw her sighting input twilight, not sure of time or way. I would love to get tangled of any information you acknowledge. If you cling to seen doesn't matter what delight this in the precise area humor be ardent a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All directly information is diffident hidden." "The Vike Business (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts