Thursday 15 May 2008

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 2:20 a.m. Edition of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 2Shape of Objects: Rotund, lucidly lit. "To the top Type OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, at the same time as I was recurrent esteem to my bedroom after separation to the washroom, I looked out of my son's window as I typical curious the skies for any objects, consistently previously me and my son saw the object on April 12. I was absolutely perplexed to see 2 lucidly lit objects drifting at a unbending speed from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from in which I was looking out of the window. I ran to wake up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the actual objects on April 12. It was very lifeless and uncontrolled and the 2 objects were flying improved the clouds, one trailing the other closely go along with each other and kept appearing and free in connecting the clouds. This time I had my DSLR counting the telephoto race lens stage set and I ran casing in the uncontrolled cold night, but couldn't holder a footage as my camera reported "rise too dimness". My spouse on trouble the troubled amalgamated us and she to boot witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses. A unbending pasty witty light from the 2 unidentified objects which were drifting one trailing the other and go along with closely was so invigorating to watch. If you stand seen at all would like this in the actual area urge be promising adequately to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" counting the details of your sighting. "All type information is kept hush-hush."

"The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts