Thursday 22 May 2008

Who Was June Crain

Who Was June Crain
It's springtime, so it must be time for another MUFON meeting! I've just gotten the invitation to the spring meeting of the Chicago MUFON chapter, and it looks... well, awesome.

I'm still hoping to take advantage of my Illinois/Wisconsin dual citizenship and mesh with the chapters in both states, but since the Wisconsin chapter seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, I guess it's Chicago or nuthin'.

I had a really great time at the last Chicago MUFON meeting I attended, and I expect the same this time around. This confab might be even better than the last, because the agenda is pretty stupendous! First of all, it's being held at Starved Rock State Park, which I believe is where Illinois keeps its hill and its tree. Second of all, the invitation reeled me in with its clever tease...

"THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED...MAYBE SOME CAN."

"Q: SO HAS THERE BEEN AN INCREASE OF UFO SIGHTINGS CORRELATING TO THE NOTED INCREASE OF NATURAL DISASTERS?"

"A: SOME OF OUR SPEAKERS WILL ADDRESS THIS VERY QUESTION AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AS ONE WITNESS WHOM YOU WILL GET TO MEET AND HEAR MAY HOLD A CLUE TO THIS VERY QUESTION."

Does this look like a 'government insider'?

Tornados and UFOs! I always knew there was a connection!

Then there are these tantalizing questions...

"Q: HAS UFO DISCLOSURE ACTUALLY BEEN GOING ON HERE IN THE US OR IN OTHER COUNTRIES?"

"Q: WHO WAS JUNE CRAIN AND WAS SHE A REAL GOVERNMENT INSIDER WITH UFO INFO?"

"Q: IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE TO THE LEGENDARY SASQUATCH BEING IN ILLINOIS AND IS THERE A POSSIBLE UFO CONNECTION?"

You will not be surprised to learn that all of these questions will be answered at the Spring Meeting. Also, there will be a live TV producer there to talk about "UFOs and Hollywood. The agenda mentions that two of the guest speakers will be teleconferencing in, so while we will be able to see them and ask questions of them, I am informed that we will not be able to hug them... Hmm. I don't remember any hugging at the last meeting, but this wouldn't be the first time I've repressed memories.

The event starts at 9:30 sharp and lasts until 6 p.m., at which point it becomes an open mic night.

That alone could be worth the 20!



Origin: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts