Thursday 2 July 2009

Ufo Sighting In Canberra Australian Capital Territory On March 15Th 2015 I Saw A Disc Shaped Object Moving Slowly Across The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Canberra Australian Capital Territory On March 15Th 2015 I Saw A Disc Shaped Object Moving Slowly Across The Sky
I first saw the object as I entered a bus stop shelter and turned to look across the street (west) and then up as I glint of light caught my eye. I first thought I was seeing a plane - sometimes planes take that flight-path, but not often. Then, as I watched it, I realized I was seeing a disc-shaped object not a long tube with wings - planes are easily identifiable. This was circular, and appeared to be spinning or pulsing. It moved slowly - slower than a plane would normally, at that height. I was not surprised, bewildered or negatively affected by the sight of the object as I often see objects like this in the area from time-to-time. After I lost sight of the object as it went behind or over the lump of cloud, I was glad I'd seen it. I lost sight of the object, as I said, as it passed above a cloud. There was intermittent cloud-cover that day, but otherwise a sunny day.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts