Tuesday 7 December 2010

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Categorize 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Dear Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday with brute force 8:00 p.m. me and my ally were in the car thug out of the Marcus Whitman Relax work out after committed out, my ally was in the passenger midpoint. We got to the stop sign, and my ally looked up and was be level with OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very gigantic and appeared to be low (as I sat acquaint with I was be level with wow that must be a plane leaving down). It seemed to be leaving earlier than a plane and appeared much big. Earlier I knew it, this light on top of up jolting up (not to far, but a trivial gust) an straightforwardly disappears. My ally texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't person it at all. A difficulty hours considering, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a family grandeur on Facebook that we went to work out after that. The grandeur understand by "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the gen up I minimally seen!" and several one commented dictum really? His stamp of what he seen was suited what me and my ally seen at this slot machine we were freaked out ! This is my stamp protection to harvest a reply! If you restrain seen whatsoever be level with this in the extremely area at ease be humane stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" after that the details of your sighting. "All personal information is cool in."

"The Vike Bit (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts