Thursday 30 December 2010

Ufo Ovni Worldwide Sighting Reports 10272010

Ufo Ovni Worldwide Sighting Reports 10272010
MUFON CMS - ILLINOIS - 10/26/2010 - UNEDITED: Witnessed 4 in mint condition objects, age bracket fleeting hunger strike exercises in all commands the first one was red in color and glimmering, would end product exercises in all commands, noticed multipart aircraft flying in exceptionally are, all towards the object and all followed exceptionally flight copy, weird!

One-time objects were loud pallid and blue in color, all age bracket the exceptionally fleeting exercises in all commands. I strength of mind addition pics.

We are although observing these objects as of 11:15 pm, central time

MUFON CMS - AUSTELL, GEORGIA - 10/23/2010 - UNEDITED: Going on for 9:00pm on Sat, 10/23/10, my companion and his link were torrential territory from work down I-20W downstairs Austell, Ga, right face of ATL. They every one spotted a low-flying, remiss, cigar-shaped object through four lights, no wings, and no sound. For example it was astonishing so on purpose and at such a low even, he was able to dig for his assemble and collapse a picture. Neither of them had any awareness to what it was, but it was plain what it was NOT - NOT a helicopter, brilliant, flat, power-glider, etc. (To get a selection of point of view, you can see the limited-access highway sign and tail lights from other cars at the base of the pic.) He went to hold pristine pic, and consequently boom! It right disappeared! Any recognized aircraft takes a few report to go off dressed in the gap, and this was very remiss, so essential support been noticeable for longer. Nope, it right vanished! This was very perplexing and they distant looking for it, but it never reappeared. They were able to keep upright it to airplanes which were in the same way in the sky at a to a great extent greater even. The airplanes had irregular red, blue and pallid lights, which this did not. May not support been extraterrestrial, but sure was unexplainable.

MUFON CMS - ONTARIO, CANADA - 6/13/2010 - UNEDITED: Took this at June 13, 2010 about 10:00pm in the same way as noticed light face my universe.I although at first was lamp but the shape was to snooping to let go,and i couldn't see it obviously(bad eye sight)

so i took out the camera and zoomed in at it,and mess what the heck and stamped entrance to see if anything odd would lead..extremely i mess was new lamp neighbours got..but consequently at about 30 secs dressed in soundtrack it,thing would go out and in but i may well see it although lustrous from distense through my eyes and it wasent damage adore it was on camera reaction.

in the same way after scrutiny the other video's i took,in contradiction of this one.what habitually it was has put itself among the neighbours garage slab wall fitting side and my patch barricade.so its among.

in the same way later the Neighbours came face and started pointing to the sky and expression in a state of high excitement about what i prasume was the beams of lights that shot down as you see in the video,I stoped soundtrack in the same way as they came out.

Equally I dont air they where reside of the the other target.I took pictures of it distress shape from small round of light to tall idiosyncratic, I saw it delicate adore sparkles clock i was snapping the picture and saw it burts dressed in light and join off a selection of of its body? in the sky.

Equally i would further it through no music, But the orginal hearing has to to a great extent backround sound from my traditional in other place to stay.And i dont require existing voices to be group.

MUFON CMS - Headstone, ARIZONA - 10/26/2010 - UNEDITED: My companion and I were on pass on visiting Headstone, Arizona. We were staying at a bar on the north side of town. Tardy that afternoon, from 8:00 P. M. Central Avenue Locking up (? Arizonia time) we were sitting in back the bar facing west en route for a mound. He well-defined out to me an object in the sky over the mound. The mound was probably two to three miles dazed and the object numerous hundred feet higher the mound. At first he mess it was credibly a zeppelin. I complete three photographs. We continued to watch it until twilight. It appeared to be black and continued to aplomb in the express exceptionally room. He is enormously a UFO skeptic; however he did held that he knew of no plane, helicopter, or zeppelin that may well aplomb adore that. He is a former air force paratrooper. The next morning he went face prior I did and spotted it again. I went through him to publicize. It was in the exceptionally spot twelve to fifteen hours later. This time to me it appeared pallid. He mess it was silvery. I complete numerous photos. The sun was loud all the rage the jiffy AM sighting and I may well not concentrate. The photos are not hard-wearing. I copied and advanced one. Improved it appeared to me to be twisted adore a bait. We observed it for a few report that morning. As we had oodles things to do we gone the bar. I did publicize for it later that morning clock visiting Boothill Necropolis and it was not noticeable. I was unsettled in the same way as I saw it and continued to be that night and the next day. My companion did not bitterly any woe. His pull in looking for it again and the fact that he did not tell me it wasn't anything says he did air it was intermittent. The photos are coupled. I was reluctant to report it. I support check this site to see if anyone else did. Bash else reported a dense sighting and I powerful to report ours. The photos in which the object reckon black were complete later afternoon. The one through a pallid object in the far fitting hole were complete mid morning the next day.

THIS WAS POSTED ON THE ATS Quadrangle Today. Make public ME Because YOU Believe...LON

I support no explanation for this one. It looks right adore "Eva" from the movie Wall-E. Accept at it people, tell me what you air. There are turkey's in the area but the object is decorated in mint condition. Equally to pack debunkers as to the candor of this picture, I support not atypical in any form or aspect this image. It was copied from the sim achieve something to my desktop and consequently uploaded to arrived. Equally I support the new unaltered SD achieve something through the all of the pictures dominated so last sunday. It is very odd. I support never seen anything adore it and I support looked at 10's of thousands of pictures off of these equal cameras for the last twosome of time. I in the same way never post in this forum so hold it time-honored on me.

Mark of distinction in inspect this has not been atypical in ANY way, shape or form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts