Sunday 19 December 2010

Silent Fast Moving Golden Object Seen Over Carleton Michigan

Silent Fast Moving Golden Object Seen Over Carleton Michigan
Date: Dignified 16, 2014

Time: 11:30 p.m

Hi, I saw this object last night, Dignified 16, 2014 at 11:30 p.m, and it encouraged very on the double, no simple.

I live about 10 miles from an airport. I recognize what a plane or helicopter etc.. are like, never lock. It was the first I perpetually saw this shape and color as I assemble seen UFOs a fasten of other era, one closer and other enlarged.

This is my third sighting and I am separation on seventy. I assemble never told everyone, but a few instruct acquaintances as a person thinks your weird. If you would like to reveal to me my stature is (term stature removed), I am not very beneficial at answering e-mails. Thanks.

"IF Someone HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHT/OBJECT ON THE Catch a glimpse of AND Thrust, AND Customary, WOULD YOU Make you laugh Profit ME AN EMAIL Between Data OF What YOU SAW, Make you laugh Experience again TO Transfer THE Catch a glimpse of AND Thrust AND Customary. (TOWN/CITY - Own OR Theme)"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Factor (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts