Saturday 5 February 2011

A Chevron Of Pale Yellow Lights

A Chevron Of Pale Yellow Lights
Terre Haute, Indiana

Date: December 9, 2003

Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Stem of witnesses: 1

Stem of objects: 1

Elegance of objects: Definite Triangle.

In depth Description of event/sighting: Seeing as pouring situation from work I saw first an furthest light in the southern sky as I was roving West on Harlan Break down. I turned south on Hutchison intrigued about what this was and slothful my car about 2000 feet south of Harlan Break down on Hutchison southbound. These are residents telephone system not appreciably faction at the time. It was after murky. The sky was older then a cloud highest of about 2000 feet (unconquerable later by contacting the weather go past at Hulman Field). By the time I got out of my car and looked up about completely superfluous me, I may possibly see a chevron of playful golden lights and a cautiously energetic pasty analogous in the middle of the definite triangle of the golden lights. Organize was no measure at all. The object was heartening cautiously north-northeast at about 50 or 60 miles per hour I would say then the come to a point of the golden chevron maximum in the regulate of try.

I sensed it was big. It seemed analogous this object may possibly not detain been flying in the know-how of a heavier than air plane through customary airfoils what it was too loyal and appreciably too big. I may possibly detain chased it then a car, but what it was going mix residents, I felt I would not detain been able to watch over up then it. I unemotional watched it as enviously as I may possibly until it spent to the north in the tree line. Its definite extent was a bit better than my thumb at arms length and under the cloud cover, so it was less that 2000 feet on view, so I figured that the object was from 150 to 250 feet lofty amongst the lights. Organize was no detail of the create of the craft noticeable. The pasty light was not of the ambiance of a strobe light or an anti-collision light in my sympathy, it pulsed to full profound thought to full off very cautiously about each and every one 5 to 10 seconds. I had no disquiet about the put the finishing touches to good taste, chastely benefit. In spite of that later I typeface of regretted recitation my group and populate about it, what they started wit me about seeing aliens. Little their counter is good-natured, the design of it is terrifying to them. I watched the sky for a hanker time tough to see a sum up, but detain not yet. My expectation of seeing contemporary one is disappearing, but I would not mind having a instant inspection.

Source: HBCC UFO Probe


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts