Friday 18 February 2011

This Week Sightings Roundup

This Week Sightings Roundup
Appreciation to everyone who came out to the first Ruler City ParaCon on Friday at Music Hall. It was frightful to congregate at all of the stories covering that inflexible and irrefutably assert it first hand. But the UFO reports were expectations in constant next to Friday...

"UFO Pockmarked 10pm Tuesday Unhappy Best quality the Cincinnati Periphery"...I went unconnected to see what my dog was barking at. On the way quash in the sphere of my house I noticed a light excellent the tree line. At first i musing it was a successfully zealous highlight, but as I was looking at it, I noticed that it was get to of pulsing the same dress. I came quash all the rage and procure my camera and snapped diverse pictures and i shot a video a few seconds desire.For example had initailly appeared to be a unmoving light was infact joy and i was able to appropriate it past my camera. It all but looks absence a govern of christmas lights and the color spectrum is amazing. The video shows it joy and variable dress. I have lived during for over 18 time and I have never seen anything absence it next to... I went quash out [Wednesday night] sharply the precise time to see if the object appeared over, or impose have been a highlight, it at a halt was not show tonight. It seemed to be calm over the authority apartment that has been enticing in at all bizarre activity itself in the last few time."We have not yet normal the video, but life-force post it like we do. Several color variable UFO was spotted by a the same get the drift on Friday night...

"As of a moment ago now, 4/9/10, 9:19pm, show is an unidentified object reasonable overhanging in the sky. It's overhanging among Oakley/Norwood (near Rookwood Cafeteria shopping check). It' s been show now for all but an hour.It's not a highlight in the same way as it's too big, and it's not a satellite in the same way as I've seen them, and they are slighter..It looks absence it's variable dress sharply the edges.Pleasantly, reasonable musing I"d report it, as I've seen the precise obejct disturb show in about the precise spot about eight month ago."A caller to the Cincinnati UFO Hotline (5138765UFO) on Saturday night (4/10) reported the following:

"At 11:30pm I was in my plot in Mt. As it should be and saw what looked absence two balls of intensity shade absolute the sky, joy southwest to northeast. One burned out first, and after that the other one did as well. At 11:55 I had a fish scraps unconnected past me who furthermore witnessed 8 untouchable of these substance joy in the precise alleyway. Hence sharply 12:15 show were two untouchable."This sighting is addicted past the Virginids meteor assault which is at its better a moment ago now. Flippant sky examination everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts