Thursday 17 February 2011

Ufo Insight Latest Ufo Sighting Report La 2013

Ufo Insight Latest Ufo Sighting Report La 2013
LATEST UFO SIGHTING REPORT LOS ANGELES (2013)

New UFO SIGHTING REPORT from Los Angeles. Yet another UFO showing up in a digital picture taken without seeing the UFO at first

"On February 17, 2013 i was out that night with a couple of friends.

We had a couple of beers and deceided to go get something to eat around 2am. We ended up at the local hamburger resturant down the street since they stay open until 3am. I deciede to take a picture of the sign infront of the retaurant to post it up to my facebook. When i took the picture i didnt notice anythig in the sky. It was 2am so it was pretty quite and no cars out on the street. I would have noticed if there was a helicopter or a plane passing by.

Later that day when looking over the pictures with my wife i noticed something in the top right corner of the picture. I zoomed into the picture and i could not explain what it was and my wife couldnt explain it either. My first thought was that it has to be like a ballon caught on the electrical wires below or somthing like that. I went back out to the same place i took the picture and no balloon was caught in the powerlines. I took the picture with my Iphone 5 Camera"

DID YOU HAVE YOUR OWN UFO SIGHTING OR ALIEN CONTACT AND WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY WITH UFO INSIGHT PLEASE DO SO HERE>

Feel free to "Like" this post or support our Disclosure-Efforts by clicking the following Banner>

//

The post UFO INSIGHT - Latest UFO Sighting Report LA (2013) appeared first on UFO iNSiGHT.

Reference: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts