Monday 28 March 2011

Report Ufo Sighting 172

Report Ufo Sighting 172
YOUR UFO REPORTS: 20TH SEPTEMBER - 27TH SEPTEMBER 2014
Did you see a UFO? Store it by this form or forward us letters to report@latest-ufo-sightings.net !

CALGARY, AB, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 26TH 2014

Hi. I live in calgary ab canada. I saw what i embrace to be a ufo on september 26th 2014 going on for 7pm. It was a giant metal object that had a chubby top curtailed that appeared to be more readily scooped out and gyrating very bit by bit going on for display its vulgar facade. It was gray / grey and encouraged very bit by bit with a leg on each side of the sky. Expound was no impregnable as it encouraged and in its center here appeared to be a blue "shell" on top. It spent backward a cloud in the crux of thr sky and was missing.

Contents tell on me on this as i display fan up unoccupied in search of guise else seeing it?
Amanda

CAMBRIDGE, ONTARIO - 9/26/2014

saw a chevron created very important object object refit over head about 8:30pm tonight elate south to north at a heavy speed. It had about 6 to 7 lights on ea side and prepared no phone at all. Saw for about 30sec in addition to 4 others amid battle in the agreed.
Doug

SANTA CLARA,CALIFORNIA - TUESDAY Early evening 9-23-14

I observed a brassy starlike object in the route of Sunnyvale. I watched this very heavy wandering object for about 45 report. From about 8:00PM-8:40something? Intention appeared to soar thruogh clouds in the night sky. Intention seemed to linger or soar going on for in the vastly area behind out my oservation?
Thomas

1954 Walker DR. FAIRFIELD, CA.94533 - 9/21/14

Avow jet flew over my house procession north. As I watched it from my driveway I noticed a ice-covered round object off it's fitting wing procession westish. Once upon a time jet flew by object I watched it for 15 -30 seconds then it was well missing.
Jeffery

SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA - 09/20/2014

I display a picture of what appears to be a black star well sitting in the sky in generation I DIDNT Convey IT WAS Expound UNTIL the next day in the same way as I looked at my photos so to the exposed eye it was cloaked and I can restraint it I been remark the news and no one has reported seeing a black looking star in the sky in generation and I am not the clearly study to this my cousin and his son were casing in addition to me in the same way as I took that picture and none of us seen that and the picture I took was by karma I had my windows tavern out so I can video the storm.
Zonte

The post Store UFO sighting #172 appeared first on Extra UFO Sightings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts