Wednesday 16 March 2011

Ufo Sighting In Denver Colorado On August 21St 2013 Wide Fast Matched Clouds

Ufo Sighting In Denver Colorado On August 21St 2013 Wide Fast Matched Clouds
UFO SIGHTING IN DENVER, COLORADO ON AUGUST 21ST 2013 - WIDE,FAST,MATCHED CLOUDS,MOVED GRACEFULLY LIKE AN ICE SKATER IN SKY

I was in the backyard after it rained around 11:15pm (mtn time), the moon was full and breaking through the clouds and thats when I saw this thing I thought was a bird heading SE, until I realized this was some sort of craft that stayed in the shadows of the clouds,very noticeable and it was wide,fast,matched clouds,moved gracefully like an ice skater in sky and looked like the back of the star trek ship but had a point in the front. This was the second time I noticed and reported something this amazing in the sky, plus DIA is not that far from where I live. Something is going on in our skies and I know our airplane pilots have to see these thing because there above cloud level with a better view of these crafts. Its not,if we will find out these things are, but when! Thanks MUFON for giving people, like me a place to report these incidents. theres nothing we can do, we will never catch them. Thans [Name removed/cms/tg]

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts