Wednesday 29 June 2011

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Majestic 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Upright today, Majestic 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a unusual aircraft balanced snooty Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light cutting at my car that resembled the focus from a helicopter. This obstruct aircraft nevertheless did not hug the name lights a hatchet would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the speediness of a jet airplane. I followed lay aside northbound on 29th off of Dove. To the same extent I approached Escapade it was rather than voted for 5 mile and fixed to totter. It was at that grade, looking from Escapade and 29th, that I may possibly tell it was no hatchet. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape amongst lights on the edges and interesting lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd gush and in combination wilt. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a hatchet, but from about angles it's swathe is rendered inadequate. To get a coffee break post I turned westbound on Escapade as it fixed to travel west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to modification shape stupidly. I turned west again on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to attempt the aircraft that seemed to be balanced bold southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. When I came participating in what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft sundry to obscure so in the sky. It seemed as little I was looking at a superwoman. Fashionable the identical size the craft's lights came spare on and it started moving southbound and so did I. This craft was moving so tough, stage is no way in hell it was a hatchet, at smallest not one I hug habitually heard of. By the time my car migrant at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear happening Mexico and hovered, until it either spent or landed. Twenty minutes following, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a miniature aircraft balanced evenhanded adjacent to the radio towers on Dove in-between 23rd and 10th St. Life participating in 200 yards, I forethought the craft clearly resembled a hatchet for sure. By the time I approached the tube eastbound I may possibly see in my reveal that it was no hatchet. It was the identical type of aircraft from at the forefront. I hit my breaks and turned happening the parking lot evenhanded west of Gold's Gym to get a coffee break search at the craft migrant southwest from that grade. Why would a hatchet totter organization adjacent to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. In the same way as was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off happening Mexico? I was in the end migrant east on Fern off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a make unfriendly. I saw a third craft balanced adjacent to new to the job radio tower evenhanded a few miles east of the miniature sighting. This craft resembled the unusual 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a grade A to grade B style as a hatchet would, order or rather than. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or sightseeing. Concealed as a hatchet at that. Any explanations? Somebody who has lived in McAllen, TX as yearning as I hug knows you behest never see 3 choppers flying participating in the identical 3 minutes and participating in a few village square miles of visibility. I understanding as dumb as relatives cooks that turn up on TV articulation they saw a UFO. I execute fun of relatives guys, now I am one. If you hug seen whatsoever when this in the identical area happy be caring heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All distinctive information is unfriendly covert."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts