Thursday 23 June 2011

Ufo Sighting In Canton Michigan On May 4Th 2013 7 Lights Traveling Slowly Nw At Different Heights

Ufo Sighting In Canton Michigan On May 4Th 2013 7 Lights Traveling Slowly Nw At Different Heights
I was driving west on the way home at 9:43 pm when I sighted (7) reddish/yellow lights in the air. They were somewhat in formation yet quite apart from each other. They headed north west. I stopped my car leaned out the window for a sound but heard none. I thought they were baloons or helicopters at first. they were at varying heights and spread out maybe 1/4 mile all moving at the same slow speed. I seemed to be able to keep up with them and stopped twice along their flight path. Has any one else seen these lights? Maybe someone at a party lit those paper bag baloons and sent them aloft. They one by one disapeared over the trees and into the evening haze until I couldnt see them any more as I watched from the entrance to my sub. The more I think about it it was probably bags with candles lit inside for light and for lift. Anyway it was exciting at the time.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts