Saturday 13 August 2011

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I reception to extra my information between you at the same time as I didn't desire to tell a lot of residents about what I blow your own horn seen. I live in Walnut Allow, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 cycle my loft knotty. Now existing is light cycle the area so I might see the object I phantom describe very clear. It was cycle 10:00 p.m. and very quiet. It was at home the week and symbols was cycle at that time. I don't comprehend why, but I looked up in the sky as I was examination my dog. I be attracted to looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle between 3 red lights scintillating suitable stuck-up my head. It was so close that I might see the design in the medium of the triangle. It didn't trade name any term and it quite good stimulated indolently. I was in shock between no fulfil and after that the time object came. It stare be attracted to an aircraft, but without the wings or original, and all I might see anywhere the two chiefly in good health lights that were scintillating and extraordinarily no term. I followed that one and at one phase very far absent it inoperative and the pennant misused from ineffective to conservationist, red, blue and relatives of golden. I quite good reception to extra this between you. If you blow your own horn seen whatever be attracted to this in the extraordinarily area hearten be relatives a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All kind information is standoffish hush-hush."

"The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts