Monday 15 August 2011

Ufo Over Ohare Airport

Ufo Over Ohare Airport
Last night on the History Channel they had a program about the UFO sighting over O'Hare airport on November 7, 2006, which really peaked my interest for several reasons. First, I love UFO stuff, and while I believe most UFO's are probably a result of weather phenomenon's and cases of mistaken identity, there are enough unexplained occurrences to make the idea of flying crafts from alien worlds a plausible explanation. Second, I live near O'Hare and would like to know what is going on in the skies around me. Third, my family and I were at O'Hare near the time of the sighting and the fact that I didn't know anything about it really ticks me off.

Now the program didn't really reveal anything I didn't already know, though it was the first time I heard the audio recordings of the ground crew around the United Terminal talking with the air traffic controllers in the tower about the UFO several of them saw, but it was still interesting nonetheless and kind of drew my attention back to a program I saw last year about Illinois being a UFO hotspot, particularly the Tinley Park area. Most of the people I talk to about this think it is a silly idea, but I urge them to go and look at all the sightings of UFO's over Illinois, and then look at the fact that many are unexplainable. Again, this doesn't mean alien beings are constantly visiting the land of Lincoln, but it does make one wonder what goes on beyond our planet. It also makes one wonder what would happen if we woke up one morning and there was an unmistakable alien spacecraft hovering over the surface of our planet.

Treasure Trooper



Source: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts