Saturday 18 February 2012

Ufo Sighting In Novato California On August 4Th 2013 White Orb Slowly Floating Above Very Close To The Ground

Ufo Sighting In Novato California On August 4Th 2013 White Orb Slowly Floating Above Very Close To The Ground
UFO SIGHTING IN NOVATO, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 4TH 2013 - WHITE ORB SLOWLY FLOATING ABOVE VERY CLOSE TO THE GROUND

August 4, 2013 Witnesses: 4 Time of sighting: 9:08 PM - 9:14 PM Weather: Very light/gentle breeze, no clouds I was hanging out with my friends 1, 2, and 3. We were really bored and trying to find something to do. We decided to take a hike up Miwok Hill, my favorite place in Novato, but it was cloudy and raining there. We then made a quick decision to hangout at my friends house in Ignacio, which wasn't too far away. [9:08 PM] As we reached the other side of town I noticed that there were no clouds anymore no rain, nothing. Just as we were coming down the hill by San Jose Middle School I noticed a strange white orb in the sky that appeared to be moving. In the near distance was a plane that I could compare it to. They were completely different. As we got further down the hill my friend #1 shouts to everyone in the car. "WHAT IS THAT!" He pointed right at the orb I was looking at. We decided to pull over at the School Parking lot and watch. The orb was slowly moving in a straight line from the Indian Valley Preserve, almost directly above us, towards the Redwood Highway. My friend #2 tells me to grab my camera. I rush to the trunk of the car and set it up. He parks his car and everyone gets out to watch. I begin recording around [9:10 PM]. I mention almost immediately that this could be the same thing, referring to the other sightings from July 14, 21, & 22. I then tell everyone to be quite and just listen. At 00:23 in the video you can hear the plane I was speaking of earlier. At 00:30 you can hear friend #3 say that right there is a plane and #1 saying that he could hear the plane over there. The orb itself was making NO NOISE. Friend #3 then mentions that he say the light in a triangle just before, I replied, "Really?" but I watched the light longer than him and saw no triangles or triangle formations. At 01:01 friend #1 says that it looks like one solid light and at 01:06 I reply that it is indeed one solid light. At around 01:10 in the video I begin to get really excited as I realize this is indeed another UFO. I ask everyone if they hear anything and then tell them to be quiet in the excitement. At 01:17 friend #2 mentions that there are no flashing lights and that he doesn't hear anything. There is no noise, he repeats. I then say that I too hear nothing. NO NOISE. And its almost directly above us! I mention soon after (around 01:48 in the video) that I feel like I can reach out and touch it because it was so close to us and low to the ground. From 02:01 to 02:17 it appears to emit a blue aura which I saw with my own eyes and not just the camera. During the filming of this sighting, I periodically looked up with my own eyes then went back to filming. This is why the footage is a bit shaky at moments. But the blue aura was quite strange! At 02:39 it passes through a tree. At 3:04 I pass the camera to friend #3 so that I can spend the rest of the sighting watching the object with my own eyes. At 03:25 I ask if anyone saw a shape. I mentioned that I saw more of the ship but only the one light was showing, I was referring to the blue aura. Friend #3 mentioned it looked like a jet at 03:28 and then that it looked like a jellyfish at 03:37. I don't think that friend #3 saw anything though. He has bad eyesight and has now mentioned the object to take on 3 different shapes. At 03:38 I ask "How can this happen this often?" Referring to the fact that this is my 4th sighting since July 14 of the previous month in the same town. I ask for a timestamp at 03:43 and friend #2 mentions that it is [09:13 PM] At 04:31 in the video it reaches the horizon. We try to run back to see the UFO for a short while longer. I take back the camera and try to film it more. At 04:55 I stop recording. The next part of the video is us in the car trying to follow the object that is now out of sight. Attached is the original footage, the enhanced footage, and a map of the flight path.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts