Monday 20 February 2012

Ufo Sighting In Sumiton

Ufo Sighting In Sumiton
UFO SIGHTING IN SUMITON, ALABAMA ON JULY 9TH 2013 - I WAS SETTING IN MY SUV SAW A BROWN LOOKING FLAT BUT WIDE LOOKING CLOUD SORTU BUT THICK IT FLEW OVER THE TREE TOPS

I was setting in my suv I saw a brown thick cloud looking but it was thick an wide but was only like 3 ft tall it flew over the trees in my yard and I noticed the leaves moving on the trees but it wasn't windy out as I couldn't see it any more but I could hear the neighbors dog barking tjen more an more dogs it sounded like the dogs were barking from a straight line path an I assume it was because of the ufo

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts