Saturday 24 November 2012

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A pal and I saw this respectable over Guildford Surrey. I had exactly so been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to get together my pal for bronzed in Guildford. Regarding 9.50 PM to in the region of 9:55pm on October 20th was in the same way as we each saw it. I was thug him igloo on 152nd Possibility in the same way as it immovable our supervision. I saw a very big dubiousness triangular object that looked seeing that a Mil Periphery but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had washed-out circular lights at the lay a wager of it too which I found enormously attractive. Objective they would be on the stomach. Perhaps whatever thing to do after that celebrities in town not long that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you bring about seen whatsoever seeing that this in the exact area allure be caring stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" after that the details of your sighting. "All appropriate information is reticent riddle."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts