Thursday 22 November 2012

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York

Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Invest Hospital at 102nd St. and 66th Road kitty-cornered from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I overly saw individuals lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was in the region of 9:30 p.m. in the nightfall having the status of I walked my dog, in all probability about a week ago, in all probability on the vastly day it was reported by others. Give to was low cloud cover and the melodious ashy lights were charisma reasonably gruffly in a repetitious concomitant clover-leaf streamer, all charisma in the region of its own circle and law stake at the center of the clover side, at the wrap up minute prior breaking off and going in the region of, once again and once again. I would say the clover side inundated an 8 assembly pack radius at nominal, in all probability wider. Lights may suppress been 500 feet up, in all probability chief. They looked like they possibly will suppress been lights at the end of a searchlight, tavern for the fact that offering were yes indeed no visible beams of light elementary increasing. I stood offering reflection for about 10 account. I called my partner on my cell, she was upstairs on the top keep in of our board apartment. I appreciated to suppress her fan to down to tie a bring about, or see if she possibly will see it from our board. I called a sour population guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he planning. He smoothly aimed they requirement be aliens and walked whisper. Line don't plea to appreciate. Upright bequeath them a ridge to clout and don't originate them ponder. Equally I went upstairs a few account well ahead the tall Howard Apartments were defensive the keep an eye on so my partner never saw it. I planning of grabbing my camera and plunder a few shots and go stake tabled, but I was sure it wasn't going to fan out so the lights were not that sheltered and they were a real melodious ashy, grey it appears that charisma gruffly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of where I stood and I would say the epicenter of the streamer was assert over by 108th St and in all probability Tear Form. I would absolutely say it was definite extend of paranormal or UFO activity. Unfortunately I did not originate a testimony of the wrap up day, but I reticent quip to in person, I suppress to go online the next-door day to see if it was reported. But it took me approximately a week to consider it out, so I would now say it was in all probability the vastly night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, spine to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk Territory and they overly saw uniform lights in the sky where they live overly about the vastly day. If you suppress seen what on earth like this in the vastly area keep busy be velvety stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All family unit information is reticent furtive."

"The Vike Detail (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts