Saturday 17 November 2012

Mystery Lights Near Abilene Texas

Mystery Lights Near Abilene Texas
I wave around been receiving emails from witnesses, reporting bigger tawny, orange, or red lights in the skies circular Abilene, Texas. Clothed in are a few of the bigger recent (unedited) emails.December 16, 2010My respected relations noticed these lights Thursday December 16th acquaint with Nugent, 10 miles from Merge Fort Supernatural north of Abilene Texas. We saw them arise and go 4 grow old from end to end a 2 hour course group. We else noticed a strobing red light in our treeline that was pretty unyielding. At grow old it would be especially intellectual and next at grow old it would be very faint. Communicate is no scrupulous area everyplace the red light was and we assumed it had whatever thing to do then the orange lights in the sky. We wave around not seen the red or orange lights since. We did not report it at the time to the same extent we did not deem the lights then a camera or camcorder. We are delighted to garner that we were not the definite ones to see this and are very odd to disclose what was going on in the sky that night. I am curious to disclose how often you wave around witnessed these lights and how long they seemed to impediment circular. We live out in the citizens and wave around seen firm crackers fill or else but never hard by this and never for as long. I would hard by to garner your cogitation on this.My partner first saw 7-10 lights, 3 were related and next seperated and next vanished, they appeared and vanished dependable grow old. He believed that he stood at hand for about 30 seconds utterly adherence the lights and they werent' moving or broken, next they were preceding. Previously I associated him autonomous we were staring at the red light in the plants and a intellectual amber light appeared in the sky. And next out of nowhere whatever thing that looked hard by 3 amber headlights appeared flash to it. I turned circular to go get our relations and as unequivocally as I turned circular the three lights seperated and vanished. As my partner called me I turned circular and they were facing preceding. Acceptably as speedy as the appeared, they disappered. My brother in law called me last night and told me it was on the news but I was unable to smidgen it. If you by street disclose how I can smidgen it I would atmosphere to see what they believed. Most likely you disclose the interlace to smidgen the broadcast?This is the 3 time that we wave around seen an odd light in the sky. My partner, for example he was a kid was afterward followed by a red light, he was able to get his mother and arise underwrite utterly in time to see it dissolve in the plants. *DECEMBER 17, 2010"I seek I can show what the lights did tonight, very very scarce, I can't radio show, I can draw a picture to show what they did. They've been showing up so continually immediately that I go autonomous waiting for them to show and they do. I sit out underwrite on my reception area and out of nowhere they unwrap to show up. I more or less seek I can assume them on tape or camera but I can't I unvarying bought a video camera utterly for this draft and I sedentary can't deem it. I utterly seek have fun else out here would see them then me, all I wave around fitting now is a mate my parents. Im going to put by adherence and reporting what I see but i've kinda lost deception in reporting to the same extent its definite my report up at hand and never character elses immediately. Kinda maddening."*DECEMBER 17, 2010"My Friend called me open me she saw whatever thing more or less just typical in the sky acquaint with Mullin, Tx, about 4 hrs ago. I'll be out at hand in 2 natural life, so I specter put by an eye out after dark. "*DECEMBER 19, 2010Tonight... over SE Abilene...my children and I are at this flash seeing an object that appears to be changing shape and color to the south east of us, entertain let me disclose if you are seeing this. We are in south Abilene and the object is to our south-southeast. It is definite from unconventional in equal, and seems to wave around malformed course dependable grow old, entertain use your acquaintances in this area to pillar at all.For instance we observed last night was far apart from us and was unconventional in the sky. At first it appeared to be a star, but next it started to flicker blue/ gray / red. It was changing shape more accurately and was not inoperative, even if it stayed in the fantastically area hard by a star. It encouraged noticeably at an angle to the departed and next surrounding to the fitting. Communicate were no clouds in that stake of the sky- as all the stars were definite. My children(16 and 14) saw it in the sky first overpower the south deep space of our trade room, next we all went out on the underwrite square and observed it for about 20 minutes. Following observing for awhile, it seemed to make bigger inoperative and slight apart. It was not a star, nor did it appear to be a plane. I wave around else seen satellites and this was not one. We specter be adherence tonight's sky. Note: I customary this email utterly moments after it was sent. I hasty autonomous to see if I can notion the lights from my native acquaint with Breckenridge but discontentedly, clouds disguised the sky S/SW/SE of my agreed. -SW* * *Clothed in are utterly a few of the contacts to News STORIES involving these "Magical Lights" in the Abilene to Stephenville area.The first interlace is the most recent report, which was made known on KTAB News.BIG Native land Citizens Fly Masking tape OF Capability UFO -Video includedUFO Accuser Incensed Following SPOTTING Especially LIGHTSUncommon LIGHTS REPORTED IN SKIES EAST OF ABILENEUFO Accuser TRACKS Uncommon LIGHTS Better-quality ABILENEOrange LIGHTS Dotted IN ABILENENote: If you wave around seen the lights that wave around been appearing in the skies circular the Abilene area, entertain Call out ME. If you wave around photos or video, entertain guard them in your report.I sometimes get moral stretch emails/calls about UFO sightings (reports sent in as the sighting is occurring). I can use supplementary "eyes on the skies". If you would hard by to be a "contact/ UFO spotter'" for me, entertain let me disclose. Keep amused, "severe study definite". I specter petition your name, agreed and car phone make everyplace you can be reached "AT ANY Period". Thanks! SW (Discharge Williams, Lights in the Texas Sky)

Origin: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts