Thursday 14 February 2013

Ufo Sightings Ufo Activity Over San Antonio Texas May 16 2013

Ufo Sightings Ufo Activity Over San Antonio Texas May 16 2013
MAY 18, 2013 - UNITED STATES - Unknown lights were seen hovering above San Antonio, Texas on Thursday, the 16th of May, 2013.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


"As I was taking out the laundry, I noticed this red/orange glowing light hovering low in altitude. I could clearly see that the object was no aircraft. No FAA navigational lights were visible. So I "g"rabbed my camcorder for a closer observation. "

"When I zoomed in, it appeared to have something moving around or inside of it... like morphing from an orb-like state to a solid shape. I decided to pan back to gather some form of perspective, using the tree tops as a reference point. "

"After sometime, it slowly traveled in a northerly direction, venturing behind the trees. I didn't hear any discernible sound from the object. I was lucky to have witnessed and been able to capture it on film. This was an awesome sighting due to how low it was. "[Edited for clarity]

WATCH: UFO lights over Texas.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts