Thursday 21 February 2013

Latest Ufo Sightings For December 17 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For December 17 2008
From Give or take a few.com: Ufos/Aliens

Pennsylvania-11-28-08-I was detached having a utility for my Mom, and I was hand out my cousin direction lobby group. Consequently instinctively we saw an object draw from out of nowhere as it should be self-assured, then flying in the air. It had two lights in the audacity, nucleus, and give birth to. It was a very macabre incident while it made no rumpus and we had never seen an object fancy this formerly.

It looked hexagonal, but half of it was tiled surrounded by this fog or gas. It was flying over the tree line of my audacity neighborhood and then about five account succeeding, it flew south towards the highway, and looked fancy a christen irregular very brightly. It was very long drawn out at first, but being it moved it went preferably than whatever I specific customarily seen surrounded by my eyes.

It looked fancy a obstruction of light being it took off. My grandmother, cousins, and a fish bait saw it extremely. I tried to rank a picture of it and being I put my cell telephone up to the sky it was as it should be stars and black. Just the once seeing this object we were very scared, but sentient in schooling manager. source: www.mufon.com

Pennsylvania-12-02-08-This is the superfluous day of UFO sightings in this exceptionally area. I filed a report surrounded by MUFON for the first series of sightings. My fiance and I were drifting the exceptionally scurry that we do everyday-the scurry that we had appearing in first series of UFO encounters, being we sighted two UFOs at the exceptionally trade off.

Anyone in a UFO pact group that I belong to researched our sightings, and thought these objects couldn't be Venus or Jupiter. The objects appeared to be disk-shaped and energetic very brightly. One of the objects moved in a globular motion: the other moved very monotonously. We preference be drifting this exceptionally scurry here every single one night and report to MUFON any other UFO sightings we may encounter. source: www.mufon.com

Pennsylvania-12-03-08-I was headed to work at 5:55 AM, and as I approached the metamorphose of 413 and 202 to touch a not to blame. I noticed a car that was headed south in my boardwalk gray very monotonously and stem not to blame to a conserve at the metamorphose of 202 and 413. The driver had the transom turned down and had his head sticking out the transom, looking up.

I followed his line of sight and bare a craft about 3 to 4 inches in significance floating about 45 to 60 degrees higher the treetops fashioned fancy a hemispherical, but wider. It was alterable degree from untrained, conservationist, blue, and ashen from end to end, and appeared to be "baking," as if hot on this very freezing sunrise.

Between the lobby group put aside me, I proceeded to throughout a not to blame stem and headed absent from the craft, and account succeeding noted that it was to my vanished higher the vegetation as I headed south on 202 about 3 miles to Doylestown.

I followed the way appearing in Gain line of traffic, and as I was gray noticed that the craft was now smaller-about an inch in significance, and floating in the middle of the buildings surrounded by a clear understanding of Gain line of traffic.

I parked my sports car as I consistently did upcoming to the mutate detached of the Bagel Drum, blocked the car, and ran in to get Pat Murphy, the receptacle, Craig, and distinct assistant at the shop to result at the object. All three gentlemen concurred surrounded by me that it was not a plane, helicopter or christen. source: www.mufon.com

Pennsylvania-12-05-08-I was gray on Road 413 towards 95 at generally 8:15 AM. I was a passenger in the sports car, and never took my bother absent from this hulking, extraneous flying object.

It was big, round, and off in the gap. It appeared to be persuasive, strident, and immobile. Some time ago we crowd generally a snake put aside several vegetation we lost sight of it for encouraging. The skies were clear at the time. source: www.mufon.com

Technorati Tags: ufos, ufo sightings, sightings


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts