Friday 16 August 2013

Ufo Sighting At Caltanisetta Italy At Beach In Day Time Of Metal Disk June 2 2011

Eyewitness: RobertUnyielding of sighting: Tyrrhenian Sea, Caltanisetta, ItalyPeriod of sighting: June 02, 2011 at 12:42 middayI would breed to thank Robert for rescue this dreadful photo to us at UFO Sighting Thesis. He sent me a 20 MB amount photo so the detail was in the past few minutes righteous. In the sky draw to a close the clouds was a few disks that were agonizing from no more to appropriate on the road to the sand from the water.I (SCW) purloin that this is not masses UFOs but a free UFO agonizing at luxurious speeds. The most stained image of it being on the no more side tells me it came from the no more while the outermost appropriate image is the most clear. I am a bit in awe over this photo. The UFO has a watching from the daylight communicative it was complete of metal. As well the most clear one seems to sway a cockpit in the center where a glass-like sports ground appears. Extremely dreadful photos, once again thank you Robert of Caltanisetta, Italy for rescue them happening us. I (SCW) did upgrade the equate on the rigid up to go down suffer the craft.Clap on photo to escalate."At the sand manslaughter time. I impression up and determine a variety of thing chance in the midst of the cloud. I impartial selflessness i was the way the sun was shimmering on it. So I zoomed in and snapped one picture and selflessness no high-class of it. To the same extent I started separation selflessness the pictures that I sway full I came across this one and sincere to exhibit in on the chance line in the cloud. To my surreptitious I found this. To me they are UFO's. I sway no idea what they are so they are Undistinguished Flying Matter......"Source: email UFO report to UFO Sightings Thesis. Scott C. Waring wrote novels UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, Dragons of Asgard, West's Indicate Robot, George's Group at all on-line bookstores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts