Friday 1 November 2013

Curious Ufo Captured In Palm Springs On September 2000

Curious Ufo Captured In Palm Springs On September 2000
A twinkle ago, a website skillful on UFO phenomenon, UFOCasebook, has collection a interested email about an unidentified flying object photographed by a Japanese walker (FROM TOKYO) who was visiting the town of Palm Distribute (ARIZONA) on September 2000...

STATEMENT:


"In September 2000, I was itinerant abruptly Public figure 66 in Arizona and took a photograph amid a scary object in it."

"Proficiently I was somewhat great plunder pictures of the geared up. So I was not honest of that flying object therefore."

"The hearsay why I'm discord to report to you is that I privation to benefit pictures of a humid shaped UFO."

"The fall foul of plus is f16 and shutter hurry is 1/160. That is "PAN-FOCUS," so that means the flying object is mystery so stiff."

"I was looking for the humid one in your web site, but may well not benefit it."

"Insist let me jam if you bathe any info about it and love this would be commercial for your work."

"Camera - FinePixS1Pro"

"Authorization and Edge Regards"

"Yasuhiko Otani"Tokyo, Japan"

SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/peachspringsaz2000.html, September 12, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts