Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ufo Sighting In Saskatoon Saskatchewan On October 25Th 2013 This One Was Just A Huge Whie Fuzzy Light

Ufo Sighting In Saskatoon Saskatchewan On October 25Th 2013 This One Was Just A Huge Whie Fuzzy Light
UFO SIGHTING IN SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN ON OCTOBER 25TH 2013 - THIS ONE WAS JUST A HUGE WHIE, FUZZY LIGHT.

Went out about 0615 to go to work and as I unplugged truck, noticed a bright light. This was 2nd of 3 in abut 4 days, grabbed my video and ran 23 sec on camera, would have got more but had to leave for work. First noticed it about 50 degrees from horizon, and below and to the left of moon, by the time I got camera out it had gone up to about 70 degrees. I figured it was one of the things I had seen a day or two before, but that was about 730pm. Tried to look for it as I left for work but unable to see it again. If I may, I would like to describe all 3 that I saw in this 3-4 day period. First time day or 2 before at about 730 pm as I went to store. Noticed a bright light to s-se about 45 degrees, it came down slowly, and at same time two projections came out, one to the right and one to the bottom as you look at it. Came down at about a 45 angle from right to left, hovered for a few secons, then rose up again at 60-70 degree angle from right to left and disapeared in about 10-15 seconds. Next Morning or day after is when I caught the video. On the morning of 26th, came out looking and as I scanned sky, about 10 degrees to the right, in Orion, therer were 2 or 3 quick flashes of light, a pause and then a couple of more, but other than the flashes, nothing seen or heard. Worked at airports and around aircraft for 15+ years, and know what a strobe and anticollision light look like.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts