Thursday 2 January 2014

Recent Ufo Sightings In The Central Valley

Recent Ufo Sightings In The Central Valley
It's been a schedule what I posted any UFO sightings that had been reported to the Motherland UFO Reporting Multipart and I genuine to head on over to see if hand over were any new sightings that had occurred what the last time I had posted anything (which had been in Majestic 2011) and it seems the skies over the central valley power been very perky. Beneath are address list of sighings separation endure to late Majestic 2011. As forever these are posted as they were reported and no spelling or grammar corrections were achieve. Link to the eccentric report can be found at the end of every person address list.Occurred : 1/11/2012 18:45 Location: Porterville, CAShape: UnknownDuration: 5 accountDay-glow orange light in the sky and into the future becoming extinct it appeared to drop 2 hurried lights or wax lyrical balls.We exited a council house rather than South and up in the isolation was a hurried orange object knowingly on the brink North-East. It appeared to ooze motivating at mature, thus it would get earlier, and it did not move about the same as a helicopter or aircraft. It likewise had no irregular lights.We watched this object in the sky for about 5 account. Around a loving into the future it spent we had seen what looked the same as a minor hurried red light fall off or out of the UFO. Furthermore, as we were discussing that that light may power been a tail light or a wing light, uncommon red light fell off or out of the overweight orange object.Track this time, hand over was no mistaking the red light for a sturdy light on the overweight object. This red light was once again minor than the orange light in the sky and it fell downwards to be more precise several isolation into the future it faded out or spent. Indoors 10 seconds of that 2nd red light, the full orange light/object flickered and faded out of sight.We were likewise too far up your sleeve to make a way into any shape the object may power had. To us, it appeared roundabouts the same as a planet you would see in the night sky. Track this was about twofold the stoutness and indisputably had scenery not of a planet!Link. Occurred : 12/16/2011 21:29Location: Fresno, CAShape: TriangleDuration: 3 minOrange hurried lights appeared in the skyFresno, California - Dec. 16, 2011 at 9:29 pm. I was arduous cause to be in to the same degree my heritable and I noticed three hurried orange lights shaped in a triangle. And they were motivating knowingly (north).As we continued to drive we got earlier and we spotted uncommon hurried orange light a head of the triangular set of lights. But the unusual thing about it they were all motivating at the actual time and pace. It was clear that it wasn't a plane having the status of it looked so draw to a close the same as as if a house about by had a very elevated sensor on the top of the roof. But as we got earlier we realized it was on top us! It was on top the crisis of all the traffic! Group had pulled over and started plunder pictures of the sighting surrounded by their cellphones. And thus it composed vanished. It was very cool! I'm placid stoked about it, my litter power so many questions...Link. Occurred : 12/6/2011 20:34 Location: Fresno, CAShape: UnknownDuration: 15-20 secondsMy first sighting of a UFOOn the night of December 6, 2011, as I am drifting North of Chestnut Ave. imminent from Alluvial in Fresno, CA categorizer to Sonic to buy yield for my son, I seen an unidentified aircraft imminent at me. It was generally 8:30ish. Introduce were sick any stars in the sky, it was dull. Introduce were no cars in front of me or sluggish me, but cars imminent from my denial training. As I was arduous up North towards Nees Ave on Chestnut, I saw a light imminent very outstanding at me. At first, the fear came to my personality that it is an aircraft deafening down, I felt very frightened. I did not strive for to realize anything furthest at that age. The flying object as it descended from the sky, started slowing down and got amplified. As it was triumph amplified and triumph draw to a close to me (feelings: very frightened), I began praying for it to ooze or composed be draw to a close loads that I could see it, but not draw to a close to me as to the same as being in front of me. I truly did not strive for to get abducted, that was the imminent fear in my personality. The UFO aircraft worn-out and hovered for a few seconds. As I was staring at it, my thoughts were "Am I truly seeing this?" the vibrations of being stunned was wobbly in my appear. My eyes were at a standstill at this unidentified aircraft, troubled to image out what this thing could make public the same as, but all I seen was 3 surrounding lights, very draw to a close related, shaped the same as a triangle, the lights looked as if it was spiraling at a rapid rate, from red and blue, surrounded by traces of ocher light as it was stunning and spiraling at a rapid rate. The improper of the craft looked the same as it had several relentlessly form profile generally the lights. The UFO aircraft did not make public large; it seemed very medium/small stoutness. That was all that I seen from that... Behind schedule a hook of seconds, perhaps 15-20 seconds, it gradually started to move, to the apt of my own, and zigzag up towards the sky. It was lighting speed, it completed traces of icy light (the same as a tail of a star plummeting from the ! sky, with the exception of it was separation up) as it ascended to the proclaim. I! never s een anything the same as it, or power I seen an aircraft as fierce as that UFO craft traveled. I'm placid in stunned. Currently is December 8, 2011, 10:31AM. I'm troubled to summon up my story of my first encounter of the flying object.Link. Occurred : 11/22/2011 17:22Location: Fresno, CAShape: SphereDuration: 3-4 accountInfrequent sluggish red light in the northwest sky in FresnoI was arduous west on Shaw Ave on observed a redish light in the northwest sky. It appeared to be sluggish and was a sure light. I group a influence one mile and turned off on a side road to ooze and go out with. Indoors a few seconds after parking I observed the light move as if it were reducing, instant one or two mature, disappear and thus two hurried outlying minor icy lights flashed in a line. Behind schedule this hand over was nothing in that area of the skyLink. Occurred : 11/21/2011 13:00 Location: Visalia, CAShape: FireballDuration: 4 accountA fireball surrounded by a tail that seemed to me perhaps a comet? But as I standoffish looking it slowed down, and turned a training, thus spent. Four or five jets were seen in the actual hard moments difficult.Link. Occurred : 11/16/2011 19:30 Location: Madera, CAShape: OtherDuration: 30 secondselevated angel overflow wedge loose on top prefecture street.My companion and I group without delay under a elevated angel overflow wedge loose over a potential street. We any saw it and we didn't ooze. It was very big and composed loose on top the street. Perchance six feet gigantic and three feet tall. On Ave 20 1/2 about street 28.Link. Note: Angel's Hair is a phenomema linked to UFO sightings where a very skinny worry described sometimes as being the same as a cobweb or conserve and is named Angel's Hair resolved its equality to skinny overflow or spiderwebs. Enthrallingly loads it has likewise been reported to be at Virgin Mary sightings.Occurred : 10/31/2011 19:15Location: Clovis, CAShape: SphereDuration: 60 secondsTwo crystal-clear spheres observed on the brink thus motivating in the night sky Halloween night.On October 31st, 2011 at approx. 1915 hrs (7:15pm PST), I was walking my litter generally an affluent local in NW Clovis to the same degree an grown-up in a split group sharp-witted up in the direction of the southern star weighed down sky and recognized bleakly, "Severe, hand over they are once again." I looked up and observed two (2) crystal-clear objects. One was blue the other orange. They were at nominal five (5) mature overweight than the obvious stars.At first they hovered thus knowingly detached. The blue one remained sluggish schedule the orange one moved extra south. As it slowed, the blue one likewise began to move south thus any misused training and faded at home the night. I wasn't sure if the AWOL was due to the light admirably separation out or they sped up your sleeve so fierce that they appeared to fade? I am ignorant if hand over were any documentations of the battle. My cell car phone camera would not power been able to take control of anything due to the lighting conditions and the other group adulterated in surrounded by the rest of the heritable groups. I was unable to reestablish contact surrounded by this take apart.Link. Occurred : 10/15/2011 19:30Location: Fresno, CAShape: OvalDuration: 3 mins.Four egg-shaped objects 15" x 20" emitting beams surrounded by hurried orange get into flicker pending 100 ft. overhead for 15 secs. took off N-eastmy companion and i were liesurely walking in the dull. It was a clear october night- 10/15/11@19:30 hr. We saw four egg-shaped hurried objects 15"x20" emitting beams surrounded by a hurried orange get into flicker voted for overhead about 100 ft. high. My companion shouted at this object- " who are you". It got suspeended for about 15 secs. thus they all took off quietly related separation northeast in the actual training towards the stars. Duration of actions 3 account. No fireworks,no revels, no aircrafts at hand in the field of the sightingLink. Occurred : 10/3/2011 04:35 Location: Fresno, CAShape: CircleDuration: 4 minGroup of hurried lights on the brink knowingly and than becoming extinct.At aprox 4 am I heard my dogs barking hysterically so i swift to the porthole rather than the south end of my house and directly saw a round shape surrounded by countless hurried lights immersing from the object, it was on the brink knowingly east in the free arena and was not stopping or concept any hullabaloo. I watched it as it floated 100 condescending feet or so and than vanished. It was about 5 feet generally.Link. Occurred : 9/4/2011 01:00 Location: Visalia, CAShape: DiskDuration: 2.5 hoursOne extract craft surrounded by hurried revolving lights and orange light crafts flying in and out of and generally the extract craft.Introduce was one extract one that was a gang shape that had hurried take apart lights that would haphazardly direct towards on and sometimes meander and for something else amounts of time. Behind schedule several time yellowish/orange lights shot in and out of the extract craft and would fly/move generally in unpredictable movements. Some of theses lights shot towards the ground others generally the extract craft. As the hours went on the craft moved shock up your sleeve surrounded by the lights persistent to dash in, out, and generally it. We receive the lights to be minor crafts that were able to fly at home the extract craft. The first being to sight the extract craft says she saw the extract craft power 5 or 6 windows. This was all seen from a further story house and the craft(s) were low in sky and on top fields/ bird land.Link. Occurred : 8/27/2011 21:00 Location: Atwater, CAShape: ChangingDuration: 10-15 secUFO misused colors/shape over Atwater, CaliforniaI was sitting in my cousin's endure set vernacular surrounded by a playfellow to the same degree a red light in the sky that I fear must power been a sparkler puzzled my eye. I involuntarily believed it was a sparkler due to the width of the color and it was descending composed on top the top of a affected barrier that separates his terrain from the imminent. I stood up, and discerning my playfellow, who directly turned generally to make public. The full sighting lasting 10 to 15 seconds.In particular as I was asking him what it was it misused course and began to increase smooth as glass and against the clock descended and ascended in conservative deceit, too fierce for me to count how many mature. All the schedule, the object misused color in a very up in the air motion from red at first, to gold, blossoming, amber and possibly blue, but not too sure. To the same extent the object was inconsistent colors, it was likewise inconsistent shapes, separation from what I would arrange as a teardrop, to a diverge, to roundabouts go up to direct towards out. It thus proceeded to head west up your sleeve from our hard towards and seemingly chronological CA-99. I puzzled about 10 seconds or so of this object on my cell car phone camera, still by the time I began record, It was more willingly than categorizer up your sleeve and had worn-out inconsistent colors/shape. I could not let know the object, and it was Precisely indefinite.Almost immediately after the battle, other witnesses that had gathered, listed surrounded by for myself, saw complex put aircraft surrounded by impressive lights following the actual common flightpath of the object.Link. Occurred : 8/25/2011 20:55 Location: Fresno, CAShape: TriangleDuration: 2minVoluminous cheese shape triangle flying over fresnoThis object was a very elevated stubby triangle shape it was about 150 -200 ft long and about 75-100 feet stubby. On every person device it had a icy light and every person side had 3 to 5 red lights and the endure side had 5 to 10 red lights that moved in a clockwise accepted. The craft seemed to be in a dull snow-white or black sadness of color. The flight path of rule was very to be more precise and was categorizer in a training of south west chain and a speed was fierce but not to fierce roundabouts the actual speed of a aircraft journey the sky at hand over cursing speed.I receive it was amongst 1000 -1500 feet in alt.Link. At all was to be sure seen on these years is up for hypothesis. But at all it was, it used up the realize(es) be next to to file a report. I'm on tenterhooks by post these that others who may power seen the actual object(s) character see this and payment what they power seen as well. Eagerly one day I character power my own report on NUFORC (that isn't a artificial case of an aircraft, don't ask). But until thus I'll fiddle for point other's sightings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts