Wednesday 22 January 2014

By Amber

By Amber
Just after mid-night my boyfriend called me out of the house on new years eve in 2010. He had been smoking a cigarette when he saw 3 redish lights hoovering in the sky. They were in a upside down triangle position and than the bottom light dropped down and went west of the others. Thats when i realiazed that it wasnt a aircraft or anything military that I have every seen. They were silent and moved very quick and efficient. I quickly went inside to get my camera and took two photos one with flash and another without. Neither picture showed up. but just as i finished the two upper lights moved away into the sky and dissappered into the sky and the other spiraled and than too dissappeared into the sky. Right after seeing this my boyfriend got on-line and looked up san diego ufos and saw that this sighting is common in san diego and the last one was on the 4th of july.. how crazy is that!?

Source: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts