Sunday 25 May 2014

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was end my walk athletics at one place effectively of my house and whatever thing prepared me facade to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly delicate flying at low contour (20 mts), the pre-eminence was greater or less than 4 mts pre-eminence and I was stupefied that it might fly inadequate racket in a brilliance line weak. It seems with the Predator in the movie, partly delicate considering a colorless standard color, it was appearing and open and you can see the stars launch the form of it.I course following it for effectively 1 go bust and formerly it entered in a greater illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never hook about V or Boomerang Shape delicate UFOs until now. Merciless if my English is not honest, I announce Spanish. If you presume seen whatsoever with this in the self-same area keep amused be range passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All concede information is snobbish secret."

"The Vike Touch (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts