Thursday 22 May 2014

Ufo Sighting In Stephenville Texas On May 31St 2013 It Was A Thin Silver Bright Line In The Sky Tilted At An Angle

Ufo Sighting In Stephenville Texas On May 31St 2013 It Was A Thin Silver Bright Line In The Sky Tilted At An Angle
UFO SIGHTING IN STEPHENVILLE, TEXAS ON MAY 31ST 2013 - IT WAS A THIN SILVER BRIGHT LINE IN THE SKY, TILTED AT AN ANGLE, THAT SLOWLY FADED UNTIL IT DISAPPEARED.

I was driving to my home town after work, as I turned off the highway onto the country road, a bright light exploded to my left so I hit the brakes. As I was coming to a stop I looked to my left and saw a silver line in the sky at remained stationary, it was at a 30 degree tilt and from the distance I could estimate that it was maybe 100 ft long. Inside the silver line there was blue and purple lights (like an aura). After about 30 seconds the light began to grow dim and i was able to make out a 3D unlit long thin rectangular shape that was immediately above where the light had been coming from. It continued to dim until I could no longer see the light or the dimmed shape. It happened so quickly that I did not get a chance to get a picture, I was kind of in shock.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts