Saturday 24 May 2014

Ufo Sighting In Dillsburg

Ufo Sighting In Dillsburg
UFO SIGHTING IN DILLSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - ORANGE ORB FLYING IN ONE DIRECTION EXTREMELY FAST AFTER LOCAL FIREWORKS.

July 4th, 2013 around 9:50 10:00 pm I was sitting on my deck with a friend. I was looking up at the sky and saw an orange orb flying by. I told my friend to look and she saw it. It was faster than an airplane and traveling North West. We ran to an area without trees and could see the object was so far it was like the size of a star and then just flew too far for us to see it anymore. I saw this orb a few years ago over Lake Meade in East Berlin PA after the fireworks and around the same time. At first I didn't know what I was looking at. Then I knew it was an orb like I had seen years before. I think she was more surprised because she had never seen this before. I don't know what they are but I think they like fireworks.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts