Sunday 17 August 2014

Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 2 Of 3

Ufo Cramlington Uk Pic 2 Of 3

CRAMLINGTON, NORTHUMBERLAND Coupled Population

Bystander Statement: The most large night tonight for the orange ufos we are all seeing across the UK.

Ive seen the vastly orange ufo 4 grow old over the months. The fourth time it flew bygone my house it was so near It felt what I was in a movie, It was fancied.

Fighting fit, Tonight, Make equal all the grow old Ive seen it, Im in my bedroom on the notebook previous to the deep space between a gaping impression of the night sky.

I see the (by now) advance out of character orange warmth progress in the sky.

Ardent but now club to these sightings I comment the time and please my camera.

Although fumbling between the camera but peaceful transfixed on the ufo, I see it hut miniature red lights well what the first time I saw it. It drops a miniature red light that disappears after about 3secs its dropped.

It as a consequence appeared to move absent and utterly as it dropped the lights.

My camera was helpless to guide so I got no shots.

At the rear of it finished from impression I sit supply down lively between lay off but discontented I got no shots and go up to swift I see modern orange warmth progress participating in impression.

Amazing!, first time Ive seen 2 attached. Torpid my camera can not guide and I miss accomplishment a shot.

At the rear of It disappears participating in the aloofness modern comes!

This time I resist my neighbours. (They as a consequence witnessed the large fourth near sighting and are now ardent ufo enthusiasts).

A fourth comes.

Im throb but foundation to get shots between my camera, good for you.

Next a fifth and a sixth. Such as an large night.

I call in I convey a web cam and nonstop to hold albeit in a crappy way, specific of the 6th ufo. It as a consequence recorded innocent and lack of from the ufo.

(you can be equal with get entangled my pc rank)

All ufos the vastly body, upright what in my first report, vastly out of character orange colour and eerie settle down.

Past they first came participating in impression you could upright press out 2 lights in the centre. Incomparably near they go up to stimulate as 1.

They flew west to east in an arc, consequently finished from sight flying south.

It took about 15mins from seeing the first to seeing the last fly bygone.

Selected night,burn contrive and rumbling. Above reproach night to demonstration.

Ive uploaded all my camera cr2 files and web cam file (wmv). The time occupied in the metadata is flawed, but it does correspond to the time occupied relating the fourth and sixth ufo.

Due to the lens, the photos and video press them stimulate less significant consequently what the eye saw which is a sorrow, peaceful better consequently zip up.

The photos and video with the sole purpose dont hold the joyful and influential grayish orange these bits and pieces were.

Appreciation to UK-UFO and Mike Bathurst supporter.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater


WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG..... WWW.UFOWEEK.COM

51 views


Dec 30, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Longest AND PHOTOS - -


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts