Monday 22 December 2014

Sampaloc Manila Philippines Ufo 1993

Sampaloc Manila Philippines Ufo 1993
"My sighting happened in December 23, 1993. I was staying in Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines. I was going up the stairway to 2nd floor of our house. Upon reaching the window Around 11:00 pm I moved to the window to catch a breath and look-up the sky. This I normally do everytime. What I saw is unforgettable in my life. I saw two bright orange glowing object(twinkling) in the sky of the same size which looks unsual than any bright object.They are in diagonal position. The object on the right side is higher than the left one. Suddenly, they met at the middle(face to face).I was trembling then and shouted to my wife who's at the other room to come to me but she's resting already. after a few seconds they separated and went back to original position. Then after a few seconds both object move simultaneously.The object on the right move straight line going to left, while the left object move straight going to the right direction. Both object disappeared very fast.They move like in Z formation and dissapear.Up to now I am having goose bump when I recall the incident. I told my freinds and family but nobody paid much attention. Truly, I believed it's a UFO. To date, no aircraft can do such maneouver and formation with lighting speed. I can't imagine any aircraft can be built like that unless it's made by so much advance intelligence and technology. It's unbelievable but I saw it in my own naked eyes." Posted on Mufon.com 4-26-2009Source:www.mufon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts