Friday 12 December 2014

Ufo Sighting In Chaska Minnesota On August 17Th 2013 Hovering Silver Reflective Object Seen In Broad Daylight

Ufo Sighting In Chaska Minnesota On August 17Th 2013 Hovering Silver Reflective Object Seen In Broad Daylight
UFO SIGHTING IN CHASKA, MINNESOTA ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - HOVERING SILVER REFLECTIVE OBJECT SEEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

My husband myself and my son were headed to eat and we were just leaving our home and had our SUV sunroof open. I looked up at the beautiful sky and immediately noticed a silver reflective object up high in the sky. I don't know how high it was but my husband and son both saw it. I tried to video it as he drove all the way to our restaurant (about 10 mins) but my camera phone angle was off so after later review saw a quick blurb in which I took a still shot (attached). Anyway, I observed it the entire drive until we reached our destination and I took my eyes off it to get out of the car and it was just gone.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts