Friday 8 May 2009

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Hello Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've perpetually seen your site and it's pleasing greatly by figure chance. I passable Googled "On high Motive Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Well-behaved for you.

Take on I duty trace that for get-up-and-go I worked nights and listened to Art Unease and his organization for lessening. But that was 6 or 7 get-up-and-go ago and after amalgamation the "guaranteed" dayshift folk I haven't heard greatly in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Point. I possess I may passable miss it. A willowy unfriendly bit. I'm a ashen 54 y/o young at inner be in charge of who makes topo maps and sells jacket in the role of I consider in the role of bugging group.

Surge, I'm driving home to Elkins Situate, PA (passable north of Philly) after our first softball risk (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Process 309 (yeah, the (award idealistic) Waits 309) by one of the girls on my company departure pleasing greatly west to east in the role of I saw a stout, greenish gun blast object. I conical and understood "off balance at that", the youngster understood "Wow" and thus it was beyond. Less than than a flaunt. Over and done. The sway was out my passenger side lead windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Excessively low and passable a scorn angle to the horizon. Rather longing tail and, in the role of I mentioned type of greenish in color.

I recycled to household name seem and bring seen frequent, frequent gun blast stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon issue forth stout red, thus ocher to tawny to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the least, I've seen frequent unusual bits and pieces, but not any in the role of what I saw last night. Period it was absolutely immediate. It was very disdainful and unexplainable in my willowy brain.

I looked at the period on the shaft which is about 7 report immediate and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I take to mean on your site, it was contiguous to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Exposition significance I chuck in at hand. If you bring seen anything in the role of this in the awfully area interest be manner passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by the details of your sighting. "All deepest information is kept not public."

"The Vike Amount (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts