Saturday 2 May 2009

Ufo Sighting In Lawrence Kansas On September 10Th 2004 Driving Tractor Trailer From Denver To Chicago Ill

Ufo Sighting In Lawrence Kansas On September 10Th 2004 Driving Tractor Trailer From Denver To Chicago Ill
UFO SIGHTING IN LAWRENCE, KANSAS ON SEPTEMBER 10TH 2004 - DRIVING TRACTOR TRAILER FROM DENVER TO CHICAGO ILL. I WATCHED THREE BRIGHT WHITE, ILLUMINATED CRAFTS DO OVALS ACROSS THE CORN FIELDS.

I had expected the unusual during my travelers and these four objects seemed to want to get the attention of all in the area.I was driving east on I 70 outside of Lawrence Kansas when I noticed some lights doing ovals in the sky. They were not attempting to hide anything except the fact that maybe they would make actual physical contact and maybe they wouldn't. To display an aerial acrobat maneuvers with four participants in front of traffic on I 70 at such high speeds was nothing less than WATCH THIS! Three illuminated and one not illuminated crafts started from my SE and maneuvered south while doing ovals about a mile in diameter. Each within a quarter mile of the other and all stopped after their second oval instantly about a mile south from their starting point. The fourth maneuvered west and disappeared and the illuminated three stayed in position for 2-3 minutes and then shrank into the southern horizon, maybe to show off down on I 20 or something.I am going back to truck driving and will report any sightings at my ealiest opportunity. I needed to get these in order before I start my next voyage in August.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts