Monday 9 April 2012

Black Triangle Sighting In Ontario On May 5Th 2013 Transparent Delta Wing Like On A Straight Silent

Black Triangle Sighting In Ontario On May 5Th 2013 Transparent Delta Wing Like On A Straight Silent
Went outside to get some fresh air just after 10 pm yesterday (May 5th). First thing I've noticed was a "shooting start", I thougth that was pretty cool, first one this year :). Then I have noticed two airplanes far in the distance (me facing West). Then I look up to admire the clear and beautiful night sky, full of stars. All of a sudden, I notice a series of dimmed lights flying in formation. The formation was similar to a shevron, I could also notice a fairly distinct boudary (or the edge) of the object the lights where part of. The object resembled a flying wing like Northrop YB-49 but it almost looked transparent. It flew in a straight line from South to North, at about 80deg up from where I was standing. It was completely silent! I couldn't tell how high (altitude) it was from the ground but in relation to the tree that it flew by, the wingspan was about 1.5 to 2 meters (the tree is about 12 meters tall). The object disappeared behind the tree.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts