Friday 6 April 2012

Paranormal Us Army Serviceman Watches Two Green Objects In Iraq

Paranormal Us Army Serviceman Watches Two Green Objects In Iraq
Hi Brian. My name is (name broken up). I served two tours in US Navy in Iraq. On shelve situation at night on my jiffy tour I saw the craziest thing habitually. My combat comrade had upright went to walk down to the porta potty. I was on top of a Humvee on top of a coordinate enjoying the vehement night. Given that scanning for enemies which I never saw, conveniently I noticed two crude orbs directly especially and aft me about 100 feet in the air upright beginning to move. Whatever I saw,I noticed them and proceeded to familiar faster than anything I possess habitually seen and disappeared! I never invented in aliens or UFO's. If you possess seen anything care for this in the extremely area keep busy be method sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" following the details of your sighting. "All correct information is held in reserve limited."

"The Vike Idea (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts