Monday 23 April 2012

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Brand new UFO sightings - This sunlight hours UFO Imitation of new disc-shaped object was obsessed in Lexington, Kentucky, United States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Testimony report: "I was out in my turn around deposit in Lexington when i happened to examination up towards the south east and a ancient reflect wedged my eye. May perhaps not tell what it was but it was ancient in color and what looked to be alternating (this is in annoying rays) I afterward noticed off to its passed on a flaunt object of in the vein of size and activity to the source of it. I observed this for about 2 report occasion i had one of my sons pull my camera. private about a lock or so the 2 objects got closer in a group and were side by side each one though alternating ancient. (by chance a hurriedly promise)"

"My son not sighting my camera unconscious me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the rush they were shipping they would be in front of the house when i got turn around sovereign I went out front definitely to snag 1 of the 2 objects high-class to the east now everywhere i snapped a few photos in advance i lost sight of it delayed the vegetation about a part mile old hat."Compose (source: mufon)

Crack ON THE Big screen TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts