Saturday 28 April 2012

Ufo Sighting In Minneapolis Minnesota On March 14Th 1966 Ufo Spotted At Night

Ufo Sighting In Minneapolis Minnesota On March 14Th 1966 Ufo Spotted At Night
I was waiting for a friend to pick us up for a basketball game. It was dark, I and a friend were standing at the end of his driveway. I had to go bathroom,so I'm standing next to the mailbox taking a leak, when a 40 ft. circle lit up around us. I looked at my friend Louie and he was looking straight up in the sky. I looked up and saw an egg shaped light. There was no sound, and there was no beam of light coming down from this light. The thing in the sky was lit up and the ground around us was lit. I don't know how long this went on, but I don't think it was too long. The light on the ground suddenly went out, and the light in the sky sat motionless, then it slowly moved away with no sound. Our friend picked us up and took us to the game. The school was in St. Francis, MN. Before we could tell our story, everybody was talking about a UFO that had flown over Cedar, a small town southwest of our sighting. I'm now 63 years old, and have no reason to lie about this event. I think about this sighting at least once a week. It was just so strange.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Source: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts