Saturday 16 June 2012

Ufo Sighting In San Antonio Texas On December 7Th 2013 It Looked Like An Elongated Oil Barrel

Ufo Sighting In San Antonio Texas On December 7Th 2013 It Looked Like An Elongated Oil Barrel
I was looking out my front door when I saw something coming from the north. At first I thought it could be a bird. I kept watching as it slowly cam closer. It was soon apparent that it wasn't a bird so I stepped outside the front of my house and watch it approach. As it cam closer, I called my neighbor over to show her. We both watched for about 3 minutes as 6 objects floated by, slightly to the west of us. There were 4 elongated oil barrel shaped objects and 2 round object that were either much father away, or just much smaller. All 6 objects stayed in formation the entire time as they ever so slowly floated by, never wobbeling of changing position. As they floated by, they seemed to be gaining altitude and accended higher and higher until they dissapead behing the clouds. This took place during the day at about 1PM. They were about a mile high in the sky and as they passed they seemed to get higher and higher. This happed on 12/7/13. As the first elongated oil barrel looking object went by, it looked like some kind of vortex was surrounding it, however that could have been a trick of the eye, I don't know. Each elongated oil barrler objet looked as though they were at least a mile or more apart from each other, one behind the next. In between 1st and 2nd as well as the 3rd and 4th were 2 tiny round dark objects alsom traveling the same slow speed and also staying equidistant from one an other. The oil barrels ufos were on their side with their sides (or what would be their top and bottem if they were actual oil barrels) pointing east and west while they were floating South.Judging from the size, I would say each oil barrel objet was about the size of a football field. There was no noise, and no lights. I didn't want to move because I was hopping to see them excelerate or do something unusual, so I didn't get my camara. The entire thing lasted about 3 minutes.

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts