Sunday 17 June 2012

Ufo Sighting In Kenosha Wisconsin On August 18Th 2013 My Wife And I Seen An Orange Light In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Kenosha Wisconsin On August 18Th 2013 My Wife And I Seen An Orange Light In The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN KENOSHA, WISCONSIN ON AUGUST 18TH 2013 - MY WIFE AND I SEEN AN ORANGE LIGHT IN THE SKY. MY WIFE WAS A STRONG SKEPTIC IN UFO'S, NOW HER WITNESSING THIS EVENT HAS WAVERED HER SKEPTICISM.My wife and I were traveling south along the lakeshore (Lake Michigan) just out for a nice romantic ride by this lake. As we were approaching 75th Street, I noticed an orange light in the sky to the south west. It is important to note that the light was stationary (appeared to be hovering like a helicopter)and was not blinking at all. I know that all air craft have red blinking lights for safety reasons, this did not, that and the orange color is what got my attention originally. I alerted my wife to the object and she actually stopped the car. I quickly exited the vehicle and noted that the object made no noise and had now began to move in a semi-circular trajectory. I grabbed my cell phone and flipped on my video recorder, unfortunately I was unable to get any footage do to my excitement I forgot to press record, that said after approximately 10 seconds I realized that my video recorder was useless anyway showing only a speck of light here and there, I was able to follow were it was going but that's about it. So I lowered the camera and notice the object had moved to a position directly west of where I was. So up to this point it had did the semi-circle and after that headed due north to end up directly west of my position. At this point the light then began to ascend (but not at a very drastic angle) in a north west to north-north west bearing. The speed was incredible within 3-5 seconds it was out of sight! During the sighting I was very excited, and awe struck. After the sighting I am left with questions. I would like MUFON to look into our local airports radar (if possible) to see if they had anything "unidentified" that night. I mentioned my wife was very skeptical about UFO's but she could not deny that what we seen was not any conventional aircraft and therefore is/was a UFO. I believe it is important to note that roughly 1 minute after the sighting a commercial aircraft flew overhead at a low altitude with 3-4 red blinking lights and several white lights under the wings. This is DRASTICALLY different from what we had witnessed only moments before. If necessary I would undergo a polygraph examination to what I witnessed. Antonio M. Jacob2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts