Sunday 23 September 2012

An Interview With A Reptillian Being Lacerta In Sweden

An Interview With A Reptillian Being Lacerta In Sweden
We good recived an phone from our reader and asking to firm at this incident the rhymester had an cross-examination once a female reptillian. WE HAVEN'T To be found A Supplied Tryout ON IT YET. According to interviewer I certify that the when duplicate is the unqualified truth and no work of fib. These are parts of a notes of an cross-examination I've completed once a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was formerly in contact once a playmate of mine (whose pronounce is inclined plainly once the cutting E.F. in the duplicate) in the past specific months. Let me state-run, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other nonconforming matter and I understood that E.F. tells me good dreams or fictionous stories like he talked once me about his first relations once the non-human being "Lacerta". I was tranquil a sceptic like I met this being on December 16 last rendezvous (1999) in that rapid affectionate room in the remote house of my playmate on all sides of to a town in the south of Sweden, anyhow the fact that I saw now once my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and revealed me so plentiful unimaginable matter from side to side that meeting that I can't renounce the reality and the truth of her lecture any longer. This is not other of that unfairness UFO papers which straight to tell the truth but tell in fact good fib, I'm certainly that this notes contains the plainly truth and so you hardship get into it. I had talked once her for over 3 hours, so the when notes shows you plainly curtailed parts of the cross-examination, in the same way as she asked me after the cross-examination not to replica whatever thing she had told me formerly now. The enlighten of the questions in this notes is not interminably the dreadfully enlighten in which I had asked them, so it may happen sometimes a little bit impenetrable to you. It was not delicate to bring to an end all the important parts she had asked me to bring to an end from the notes, so I apologise for the maybe unusual enlighten. I'm in the possession of the absolute notes of the cross-examination (49 pages once specific of my drawings of her table and her expertise) and moreover of specific tapes on which I show the undamaged cross-examination, but I stimulus not declare this to the fore I show lenience from her. I certify moreover, that diverse "paranormal" abilities of her sort dearest telepathy and telekinesis (together with the compelling and dancing of my pencil on the table imperfect affecting and the flying of an apple on the order of 40 centimetres over her hands) were revealed to me from side to side the 3 hours and 6 report of the meeting and I'm completely sure that these abilities were no ability. The when is confident harsh to deduce and to person for troop who hasn't sharp-witted it, but I was completely in contact once her examine and I'm now admiringly sure that whatever thing she made-up from side to side the cross-examination is the unqualified truth about our world. Dejectedly, if I get into the absolute notes and (outlying bigger) this very curtailed form by myself I show the strong notion, that whatever thing I've in black and white sounds too unimaginable to be desirable, that whatever thing sounds bigger dearest a bad science fib story from TV or movies and I show uncertainties that character stimulus person my experiences. But they are desirable, if you person it or not. I can't bank on from you that you person my trouble-free lecture imperfect evidence, but I can't see in your mind's eye you that evidence. Suit get into the notes and see about it and you stimulus maybe see the truth in this lecture. Gift stimulus be a new meeting between me and her (again in the dreadfully house in Sweden) on April 23, 2000 and she promised me to see in your mind's eye me maybe specific evidence of her existence. In the meantime I guts questions which I stimulus ask her later. Conceivably she gives me lenience to declare bigger of the missing parts in that notes and about the expectations war. Think it or not, this makes no real reworking (but I long you stimulus person).Ole K. - January 8, 2000Interview Via a Reptillian being Lacerta -1Interview Via a Reptillian being Lacerta -2

Origin: shieldufoproject.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts