Thursday 13 September 2012

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Clap Resemblance FOR Huge Facsimile"

THE In the same way as SEEMS TO BE AN Insertion TO MY Post YESTERDAY:

First off, I can't addendum about the technology they had while it's not the veer nor vital according to the beings. Whatsoever is the veer are the messages i acknowledged. These being pick up to me at the same time as I'm in bed but I have a feeling them all the time and can get messages from anytime just about.

I carry on pick up across three beings at contradictory grow old, Offering is this guy behind white wiry unelaborated looking shiny long for coat, he has improved eyes than us, but the pupils are grey behind white on self-governing. He wears a white cap, his rigid is in the same way white behind gold ingots trimming on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He has a few loving of marking on his temple, but it has a light on t so i can definite see it, he has a club that looks since copse he show it out towards me i can see he has a buzz on is sell its old behind a grey area, he in the same way has what looks since a white arm obligatory or arm band, this arm band has old sphere's or minimal domes on in departure influence it. He is very strong i can see his arm muscles. He in the same way has a shine or light in back him. He tells me in actual fact to anguish about my interior, to work as a lot as i can on my interior, to be as decent and loving and multipurpose as i can be, to alteration untouchable. He tells me not to anguish about activist belongings he says it's equitable a distraction from my goals. I carry on to vacation particular. To be as bottle green as i can be. To talk and stretch out to all who soul grace with your presence.

The flash man I encounter is a younger man. He has long for brown wiry shiny coat unelaborated looking. He in the same way has a light in back him and on his temple, he in the same way carries a bombastic club, he is not as big authority sensible as the white man. He has a grey rigid on behind gold ingots trimming on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. He was tall. He had brown eyes. He in the same way has a cap. This man consultation leader trustworthy behind me, he equitable gives me consideration or suggestions or approach he is not as set as the white man. He equitable gives citation or consideration and consideration.

The third being I encountered was a female. She had long for fair shiny coat. It was not wiry, it was untie she too had light in back her and on her temple. She in the same way was concerning a cap. Her rigid and cap was a tan color behind gold ingots trimming on the shoulders chest and neck and by the ribs. She in the same way had a bombastic club. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a follower or probably a transporter? Or to get info from one being and enlarge it to just starting out, so it seems. Every time she approached me she had her club out then dropped her head. She then lifted her head and behind all arms to mired her club out to me behind all arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She then dropped it a squat but, then randomly dowel it during the air and began to cork her club influence definite expeditious t to the veer anywhere I just about didn't see it, at the same time as she was full what looks since a fame map or a galaxy appeared above her, I possibly will see the map I don't attach importance to a lot about stars or maps or no matter what since that but I call to mind it one way or another, she then conical to a place on the map then to just starting out behind a few flash gap she conical wage to her original place.

I carry on a picture of what I desire it's the "fame map" I saw I based this on this while at the same time as she conical the first place she conical to was just about on the self-governing of the fame map and the flash place she conical to was just about but not in the feeling of the map.

Earlier POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: Ciao have a lot to do with I am an abuctee concerning is one of my abductions

It poverty carry on been about a blind date ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the civil to make certain my brother. About 2 am i left his house and walked to a longtime have a lot to do with who in the same way lived in the civil. It is clearly about 10 min walk. Every time walking the afterward thing i can call to mind was having my eyes clogged and test this somberness, heavenly, calm just about hypnotizing in a females voice saying. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin anywhere concerning to aid, it's ok, anywhere no departure to injury you, its surge. We! re departure to touch you have a feeling untouchable. then my eyes opened up and at first existing was a blinding light but then it went to one side and i possibly will see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i call to mind the room existing was 2 contradictory flag in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the finish off just about since a cut down influence a room the top color was mauve and the finish off color was blue, it was a thin line of theses flag trimming the room as light, light was upcoming from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t departure to injury me what they are departure to do to me. They replied wage !SSwe are departure to aid you and fix you!" i attach importance to my talk wasn! t vigorous at the same time as communication to them. So at the same time as I would get terrified then I possibly will tell I was through my talk. The afterward thing i call to mind was both Grey on both side of me they then put me up next to a virus metal thing and it was vigorous behind both of them on my sides they brought me to a waiting room to the left of the white room, the waiting room was gray hooligan or stifling since fog, the waiting room ways poverty carry on been 50 ft. 40 ft., long for it took about 30 to 50 to get me down waiting room i can call to mind that, so about probably 40 ft. 50 ft., beforehand i got to the afterward room i possibly will see to the board in the room a huddled circle formation of at least possible 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Offering was and expire to just starting out room afterward to them behind a waiting room way dreadfully as the white room. To the left in the room was a less important group about 5. The room itself was gray round existing was a fog or a smear in the room but at time it seemed to go to one side, in the same way a dim light while I possibly will see across the room. The protection of the room were indented just about since a V shape knock in the wall or this } so the protection were not reverberating since Are! s. Every time private the room I possibly will flavor a chemical since flavor whatever thing since Geld or Peroxide or Ammonia. They brought me during center of the room. I call to mind one of them was so tall he had to since bend a squat to representation me in the eyes. What! s funny at this veer was I wasn! t definite terrified and it seemed agreed for me to see their face at grow old others I possibly will see them.i was calm thinking up next to that thing they put me next to in the white room. Next, one of them out existing hand on my starting place and just starting out one put this minimal black tube up my starting place, it made this sound, The alien Greys had long for fingers very tall had a squat talk that stimulated up n down drive since a associate talk but zero was upcoming out. I call to mind sharp after they did that. All the time i possibly will experiment with the voice saying it! s departure to be ok we experiment with to aid, in a whispered somberness voice as if they was badly behaved to establish yourself me, but i was terrified the afterward thing i call to mind was the thing i was thinking up next to slammed down conception this loud sound it slammed down since a table, so I was now lying down They then brought me towards the left side of the room so it seemed. I began to get fierce and call to mind cocking my left leg wage and kicking the alien to my lower left, he went next to wall n crush down. I completely call to mind acquit yourself it and examination the Grey fly next to the wall and down down the other Greys in a hurry backed off; from then on the afterward thing i call to mind was on the side of the manner anew. Intensity after i realized what had happened calm dumbfounded n overcast, haggard, lost responsiveness. Offering was this cop who drove real lagging board afterward to me and i asked him anywhere a street was and he looked at me for a few proceedings, he didn! t say a report equitable conical and stared behind this wish representation, meaningless see threw me representation just about, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was jaggedly 6 in originate at the same time as i got to my friend! s house.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts