Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ufo Sighting In Corona California On January 1St 1977 I Was Out Playing With My Dogs

Ufo Sighting In Corona California On January 1St 1977 I Was Out Playing With My Dogs
UFO SIGHTING IN CORONA, CALIFORNIA ON JANUARY 1ST 1977 - I WAS OUT PLAYING WITH MY DOGS. I LOOKED UP TO THE SOUTH AND OBSERVED A CRAFT

The dates are approximate. Its been almost forty years but i cant stop thinking about it..the best I can do is 1976 to 1978. The location was demolished in 1985 to facilitate the I15/91fwy interchange the object was basically hovering over the old krel radio building south of my house. I was playing with my dogs. I Looked up to the south,I Don't remember why. I observed a solid object brownish in color. The object looked like a designer blimp. It made a humming sound like a blimp. It was long possibly cigar shaped with an appendage that looked like a paddle wheel partially covered by a cowling. I remember thinking it looked like a riverboat just hovering about two hundred feet above the ground. I ran back to the house about one thousand feet. When I looked back it was gone. I remember an initial fright but dismissed the whole thing quite quickly. I cant swear to it but I recall losing some time. I cant tell you what I got for x-mas that year but this incident remains..Ive often thought of being hypnotized to see if could recall exactly what happened. I have skimmed through the internet but cant find another sighting of a similar object.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts