Saturday 29 September 2012

Ufos Annapolis Maryland 2 Of 2

3-19-10 ANNAPOLIS MARYLAND I am a mum photographer in Annapolis and I was proceed a night skip on the logic fields of St Johns Further education college at 9.16 pm, the track record acknowledged. I was using a Nikon D700 with a 70-200mm 2.8 predictable lens mounted on a tripod. I didnt come into being the files to embroider the images until a few being end, on a Sunday. The same as I enhansed the spectral areas around the buildings on academia, I noticed 9 light blue orbs with a radiance come to seem around them. The orbs were positioned in front and guarantee of the end of the roof line. They appeared to be in a hazy formation, banking to the honest and going away the area. Positive of the objects had a invisible fiber hue to them. Thanks to Ken Pfeifer and MUFON CMS. http://www.worldufophotos.org http://www.nationalufocenter.com 2383 viewsMar 24, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Big screen AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts