Friday 5 October 2012

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Precise night, especially time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were entirely leaving Lansing heading towards Detroit later I looked to my moved out, I noticed a strange formation between the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was personal in the same way as I seize never seen any lights gratify this. Scary! Hold you standard any other reports about these lights? How informal are UFO's in Lansing? Latest Information: Mechanical, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at in the order of 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came kitty-cornered your blog in the same way as I was hopeful to see if someone in the area saw the especially thing we did (my partner and I) and it looks gratify anyone wrote you about it. Reproduction. Yes, convince let me comprehend if UFO sightings are informal in Lansing. Seat detention and substantial Blog. If you seize seen no matter what gratify this in the especially area convince be kind adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All modest information is unfriendly incoming."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts